WHY SHOULD WE SHIFT TO THE APOSTOLIC MANDATE?
Because we cannot accept the status quo of the Church so we challenge it! And, the Apostolic
Mandate was Jesus’ Original Intent
1. Today’s focus is on the Local Church and not The Kingdom of God
a. It is distorted and ineffective and does not Advance nor Establish the Kingdom of
2. There is a “What’s in it for me?” focus instead of Sacrificial Love and Servanthood
3. It’s Pastoral rather than Apostolic
a. “Take care of the people” rather than “Advance the Kingdom!”
b. It’s like running a corporation with a Human Resource Director in charge
i. A Corporation would fail if it was led by an HR Director
ii. As important as HR is it is only one component
HOW DO WE MAKE THE SHIFT?
We identify people’s gifts, activate them and release them as Change Agents in the world and
we make Disciples!
1. We must identify the individual Giftings of each member of the Body of Christ [Eph 4:7]
2. We must Educate, Train and Release them into their Destiny! [Ephesians 4:8-16]
WHAT ARE WE SHIFTING?
We need to Inspire and Influence our Members to become a part of The Shift so Jesus is Lord
in our Culture ...
1. The Fivefold Ministry coming together to Advance & Establish the Kingdom of God in the
Earth will Establish the Kingdom because we are making Disciples
2. We Set the Kingdom in Order and Increase and Multiply and Fill the Earth! Because of this
Shift we will see:
a. More Disciples
b. More Leaders
c. More Churches
d. The Church Demonstrating Dominion!
When we Shift the Church we Shift the Culture!
When we start with WHY we start with INFLUENCE
We INFLUENCE people by INSPIRATION
This creates LOYALTY and a SOCIAL MOVEMENT